Join us for a fun afternoon of culinary samplings, beer tasting, live music, and door prizes…all for a great cause. For those who play, there will also be a tennis round robin prior to the event!
The Oahu Club, Kona Brewing Company, Outback Restaurant, Maile’s Thai Bistro, and the Cookie Corner are supporting this special fundraiser for Wounded Warrior Ohana, a local non-profit organization dedicated to helping Hawaii’s Wounded Warriors and their families.
WHAT: Fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Ohana
- Ticket price: $100 per person, $150 for couples, includes complimentary food, beer, wine
- $75 for each additional family member.
- Tennis Round Robin: First Come, First Served (60 players maximum)
- Live music by the bc band
WHERE: The Oahu Club, Hawaii Kai
- 6800 Hawaii Kai Drive, Honolulu, HI 96825
WHEN: Sunday, April 28, 2019
- Tennis: 1 PM: Check-in / 1:30 to 3:30 PM: Round Robin Matches
- 3:30 to 4 PM: Pro Tennis Exhibition Match
- 4 to 7 PM Live Music, Complimentary Beer, Wine, Food
- Door prizes drawn throughout the event
You may purchase tickets by clicking the button below, by leaving a check at the pro shop at the Oahu Club, or by mailing to Wounded Warrior Ohana at 393 Opihikao Place, Honolulu, HI 96825. Indicate whether you want to participate in the Tennis Round Robin.
For information, contact Dick Rankin at (808) 779-7504 or email@example.com
Tickets available at the door